<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Monday, May 14, 2007


    Last friday was an unlucky day for me. Was late for work in the morning and I felldown in the afternoon too. Luckily, nth much happened at nite. I was off from work at 5pm but I'm only meeting Michelle at 635... Diao. Gt 1hr35mins to kill... haha. Sian... I thought i wld be wondering aimlessly alone to spend my time... But Hk offered to accompany me... So good rite? Kun Kor Kor... Diao... Haha. He was also off at 5pm so we went to Redhill... Reached there at abt 545 loh. Wow. still left 50mins so we walked ard talking cock. Den go Redhill Market n den walked back loh. Michelle was late n she reached at 645... keke. Nvm la. At least got ppl wait wif me not so sian loh... keke.

    After Michelle came, Hk went off. Feel so bad la. Made him come to Redhill jus to accompany me a while. Feel so ps also cos made him find another HR for me n min. Trouble him so much la... Thanks so much! haha. Anw, after meeting Mic, we went back to the Redhill Market for dinner. Ate Wanton noodles... Quite nice ba. haha

    After taking our dinner, we went to Paradiz Centre to hve a game of pool wif Guoren also. Haha. He was late... Diao. So we opened a table to practice on our own. Tis was the 3rd time Michelle came to play pool. She wants to be a good player... keke. So funny. I wasnt a good player also. Took some time to figure out how to arrange the balls. It was until guoren came den we figured out the arrangement of the balls. So funny... I tink I played a bit better than the previous times. Probably it's bcos I'm nt wearing contact lens. haha. Parallax error~~~ diao... We played for abt 1hr30mins. It was an interesting game but I tink i need to put up my socks liao. haha. I tink Mic improved a lot too. Hope she can play well... keke

    We left the place at 10pm. I tot I could reach home early but I din. Cos we waited for the bus for so long. Wanted to take bus64 home instead of bus 16. But we couldnt find the bus stop. Diao loh. There's so much changes in the Dhoby Ghaut area. Cant figure y I couldnt take bus 64 at the other bus stop. In the end, we waited for quite some time for bus 16... Diao. Reach home late loh. So tired loh... -_-

    Lena blogged.. @8:50 AM