It's so long since I have update on this blog le. A lot of things had happened over the past few weeks. There are sad moments and also happy moments. keke. Wanna share about my wednesday activities.
Last wednesday was a really tiring day for me. I worked from 8 to 3pm. Den I went for a briefing which I din expect myself to be there ba. haha. Ya. It was a math trail where we have to bring a bunch of secondary 2 students around the Civic Distrinct. As usual, I was late. But this time round with hongkun. Cos we miss the bus to Buona Vista mrt station so we took another bus to Harbourfront Centre. Diao loh... It's even further. We were supposed to meet at Raffles Mrt station. Ya. Anw, my 2 other jie mei were also late. Ya. "Always late but worth the wait" Diao... keke.
After meeting Ziyang and gang, we went to the coffee bean to meet for the briefing. Ya. Walked quite a distance. Feel so dehydrated under the sun. Nevertheless, still had a wonderful time talk-cocking wif my frens. We r jus a bunch of bo liao ppl. haha. Had a shock when we reached the briefing place... We were told tt the meeting place for thurs math trail will be at Ping Yi secondary school which is at the Bedok area... Oh my god. Not another time ba. Journey to the east... Sigh... Oh gosh. I still have to wake up early. Jus my luck!
Sian... The briefing was nt the usual type of briefing. We were brought around the Civics Distrinct to familiarise ourselves with the routes we should take on thurs. Wow. Din noe tt there are so many interesting math qns in the secondary school education. haha. I've forgotten everything le ba... So chim also. haha. Nowadays de children had a much tougher time le... Sad. But still enjoyed the briefing session with my NTU frens... First time we participated in this kind of outing and it was with my NTU frens.
After the briefing, I went to meet Michelle to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Waited for 1 year for tt show... Hurray! Miss Orlando Bloom so much. So handsome n charming. But I'm rather disappointed with show and also with the Tiong Bahru Plaza's movie threatre. The threatre was horrible. It was 5 minutes plus into the show den the lights were off. Diao. N worse of all. I hate the sound system ba. It was not so surrounded ba. So I tell myself I should neva return to this place for any show le ba...
Anw, the show was not really that nice because there were some parts tt were nt well-explained ba. But it's funny for certain parts. Really like a part which is Will actually proposed to Elizabeth during the fight on the ship. It's so romantic. But it was quite sad an ending when Will actually die and become the captain of the Flying Dutchman. He can only go on shore every ten years which means he will mean Elizabeth only every 10 years. That's so sad... The movie ended at around 10 40. That was the latest show i've ever watched b4. keke.