<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Monday, May 28, 2007


    Last Saturday went out wif my NTU frens again. Keke. So happy. Tis time round. It's triple S with Hongkun, Bayue, Sl's sis and Wilson. mmm. Interesting combination... We were supposed to meet at 3 but I was late as usual. Ya. N surprisingly, min was early with Wilson n Bayue. Diao... Shuling n her sister were later than me... Haha. Not the latest. Yeah!

    Went to bugis Bras Besah to look around. So funny. Lucky gt my bunch of brothers and sisters to give me ideas. Thanks so much. If nt, I tink I'll really have a hard time completing tis task. It was so funny shopping in the shop. I've loads to learn liao... Wow. So sad. I gt no creativity genes in me. Ya. But anw, I'm a practical person so it's ok nt to be creative. Yeah! Trying to make myself feel better...

    After buying the stuff, we walked to the mind cafe near paradiz centre. It was super far loh from Bugis to Paradiz Centre. The weather was also very warm n humid. Sucks... Gg to be melted le ba. Haha. Finally after much endurance and perseverance, we reached the place. It's really heaven... Aircon!!! haha. But it was really crowded. There so many people loh. Wow. I din noe such ulu place wld be patronise by so many people. I'm amazed..."wow"

    Anw, we settled down quickly and started to look at the menu for our dinner and also looking around on wat to play. It didnt get long b4 we get high. The 2 grps of people beside us were really high. They were shouting and screaming in excitement. Power sia!!! keke. Ya. After having our delicious and fabulous dinner, we started with the games. I tink I enjoyed the game snorter the most. It's like a game of snap but it's a bit different. We now have to make the sound of the party who had the same card as us. N the sound we made r all animal sounds. tt's super funny loh. We actually made lots of weird weird sounds. So innovative... I rmb vividly my mummy's animal is frog so the sound we should make is burp burp. Cos it's so easy to rmb so in the end she lost the game... Old Macdonald had a farm.. eeyaeeyaoh... keke. Sounds of the day: Burp Burp (frog), cock cock (rooster), Muak muak (Rat), jikok jikok peh (horse) n a lot a lot. keke.

    So funny. Jus had so much fun with them... But spend money too. My pocket gt hole le. So ke lian. Nevertheless, still find it an interesting experience. Yeah! Go go jia you!

    Lena blogged.. @2:25 PM