Yest was a very pleasant outing with my frens. Erm... I went out wif Michelle and Hongkun for a game of pool. That's really werid ba. Cos Mic is my secondary school fren whereas Hk is my colleague and NTU fren. Its seems so weird to hve them gg out together ba. keke. Ya. But with me, the impossible can become possible. Haha. Actually it's cos Mic n Hk were talking online with each other that they get to noe each other ba. But I'm still the counterpart again - Linking friends together.
Anw, yest's outing was interesting. We met at dhoby ghaut. Den we went to eat pastamania. haha. Cos Mic wanted to try pasta. She's very funny de. Last time she dun eat pasta de as she dislikes the taste and smell of it. But after watching 1 ou xiang ju she changed her tastebud and thoughts abt pasta liao. Diao... She decided to try pasta. She was saying tt tis particular show Wei Xiao Pasta was quite nice and inspired her to try out on pasta. keke. Actually I watched a few epsiodes during last holiday. But I was quite lazy to wait for You Tube to download finish. So in the end, I neva finish watching the show.
We talked cock a lot during dinner. It didnt get long b4 Mic n hk get to talk to each other. haha. Ya. We also revise our plans on what to do during our dinner too. Wanted to go clubbing and also kbox. But in the end both activities were abolished and we went back wif our original plan - playing pool. keke. Ya.
The pool session was full of interesting and weird stuff with Mic crapping a lot ba. I tink my korkor very nice loh. Yi zhi fang shui loh. Didnt show his real power loh. keke. Jiajia loh. Ok la. Cos he too li hai le so if he really show his power, i tink me n mic will sure lose de hen can... hehe. Ya. Kor kor also very nice loh. Treat us the pool game. Diao... So rich loh. haha. Must really hao hao de thank him liao. So nice to us esp triple S ba.
But i went home super tired. Nevertheless, still feel that the outing was enjoyable. Shld really cherish all my frens. Thanks Mic for the letter. I've read it. Hope our friendship will last forever. Frenz Forever! Take care:)