<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Monday, May 14, 2007


    Saturday morning was so unlucky again... Missed 2 buses n 1 train on my way to Bugis to meet Min n Hk to buy Mother's Day gift... I missed the 2 buses bcos I was late n cos I forgot to take sth... So sick of myself for being so absence-minded always forgetting to bring my stuff. As I've already missed the buses, I decided to take a train to Bugis since I'm already late. I tot everything will be fine after I reach the station. But unlucky days r really terrible days. Missed a 1min train n waited for 1 6mins train. Diao... But there's more bad things happening. After boarding the 6mins train, I tot I wun be so late ba. But the train jerked n stopped. I fell down again... An uncle ard 60 or 70 plus fell onto me... Tis is so embarrassing ba. Sigh... My bullock in pain!!! keke. Apparently, there was some technical problems with the train. So it took abt 10 mins b4 the train started to move again. Even more late...

    Reach bugis at ard145 I tink. Went to find Min n Hk at tcc. After which, we headed to the shop to buy Min's Mother's Day gift. Is a crystal bracelet... Shiny one... keke. My suggestion wor. Keke. Den we went to the temple to pray. haha. Suay day must go temple bai bai de wor...

    After tt, we went to meet Shuling, her sis n Simon at Harborfront Station. We were supposed to meet at 3pm but we only left at 255. But luckily, Shuling was late too. So we met at the entrance of the cinema... Watched Spiderman 3... I almost dozed off while watching the movie. Was very tired. Din noe the show wld be tt bad although my frens all told me tt there's no kick in tt show. Haha. Wasted money watching tt show. Sian... Sleepy too.

    Having watched tt show, me n sl went to accomplish our mission - to buy our mother's day present. We wanted to buy SK Jewellery... Haha. Not SKII jewellery hor. keke. Got laughed for tt... Diao. We took some time finding the place but we were very amused by Simon. He got great eyesight loh. He was able to see the unit number for the shop from a banner that was super super far away. Wow. Tt's amazing ba. Thanks to his superb eyesight, we managed to find the shop at B2 to get our Mother's Day present. The salesman was very friendly. He was saying tt we had gt such big family outing. Brothers n sisters came out to buy present wor... haha. Ya loh. Mummy so li hai can give birth to so manychildren loh. Mu Zhu... lol

    After buying our desired pendants for our mothers, we continued with our journey to EAT... Super hungry la. We took 1hr plus to buy our present. Haha... There were a lot of ppl at Vivo city cos it's weekend. So hungry at tt time. Finally, we settled down at White Dog Cafe n were seated at the lounge area. It wasnt tt cosy n comfortable cos the tables were too low to complement the tall sofas. Diao... No good de interior design... We ordered pastas n also fish n chips. keke. The food was so-so... But we managed to finish most of the food cos we were too hungry tt anything wld taste heavenly to us... Even shit? Chi Da Bian!!! Favourite sentence by the 2 mirror image...

    Having eaten our late dinner, we went out to chill... We set down on the wooden floor n enjoyed the sea breeze... Den the S sisters started to talk abt some leng xiao hua... So funny la. But ke lian de Wilson become their experimental object loh... keke. So funny. It was a really tiring day but yet a fruitful day cos I bought a gift for my mummy ba. So happy... I'm also really glad tt I hve my frens to accompany me... Esp during my unlucky days:) The day wasnt tt bad after all... Yeah!

    Lena blogged.. @10:11 AM