<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Thursday, May 3, 2007


    Yest, my mummy, Min send me 200 pounds beauty OST. So nice loh. Love it so much. keke. Especially the very emotional song - Byul. It was sang Kim Ah-Joong, the natural Hana in 200 pounds beauty. I also like the song, Maria cos she sang it so powerfully. It really rocks!!! haha.

    I was really in a terrible state these few days. Had a quarrel with my special fren. So terrible loh. But luckily, I have a lot of frens supporting me and telling me their opinions. This really make me feel better. Anw, we just resolved our problem today. So now I'm sort of ok le ba. Thank you my Frens! Dun worry abt me le k... I'm fine liao. But there's one thing I'm very sad abt. Cos my special fren leaving for US tis sat. haha. Tink will miss him a lot. keke. But no choice. He's gg there to enrich his life so tt he can be a wise and worldly person next time. Tt was one of his "Da Dao Li". He always tell me a lot of his thinking and his da dao li. I know he wants to straighten up some of my thoughts and influence me in a positive manner. But sometimes it's hard. Cos need to digest a lot. He very ah gong de ma. Say a lot of his ren sheng ti yan loh. Need time to understand de loh. keke. Ya. But i gonna miss him when he's off for US to experience more new stuff ba. However, tis wld mean tt I have got more stories to hear when he's back. haha. Looking fwd to tt day. Yeah!!!

    Next week, starting my special term already. But now still no news of cheap books to get from people. Me n my mummy, Min taking an Art elective - Introduction to Human Resource Management for our special term. Heard tt we need to read a lot. Diao... My english no good. keke. Hope will do well. Besides, I will be going back to ITE to work. haha. Like part time studying loh. My 3 months holidays now become 1 month plus only. Sob sob... But nvm... Must go go jia you!!! Persevere till the end... Looking fwd to meet my frens soon:) Yeah!!!

    Lena blogged.. @11:14 PM