On tuesday, I had a great time cycling at east coast park. It's really a very amazing trip. And it was also my 1st time cycling for such long hrs n long journeys. Full of surprises n enjoyment. Tis time round, the company was none other than my ITE colleagues. We have xiuhui, jinfeng n anfernee... haha.
We were supposed to meet xiuhui at 11am but the 3 of us were late. Cos of poor instructions given. Diao... haha. The bus was also late so we made xh n our breakfast waited quite long. After "so-called" brunch, we went to rent the bikes to embark on our journey. My heart was beating super fast cos the last time I came was like 6 months ago. Oh my god... I had forgotten everything... So I was super nervous. I even made jinfeng become nervous too. Still feel funny as I think back abt tt day. We rented the bikes for 4hrs for jus 8 hrs. Super cheap rite? keke. I tink the uncle quite long. He saw tt we r students so gave us a good dealing package. Ya. But among us we gt an overage student - anfernee... haha.
Finally, after inspecting on the bikes, the uncle handed the bikes to us. The 3 of them were so good in cycling tt the moment they got hold of the bikes they started to cycle. Only left me... I couldnt balance myself. Tis is really horrible. I dun wan to fall. I was so scared to leave my foots from the ground fearing of banging into any trees or falling off from the bike. So scared... I feel quite bad also for making my frens wait for me. Cos anfer was guiding me on how to cycle. I guess I really need refreshment course everytime I go ecp to cycle. He was really nice to teach me cos I noe he wanted to cycle fast but he had to stay as the last person to take care of us. Feel so ps for making him teach me. But I must really thank him for being so patient. He's been quite encouraging throughout the journey. Ya...
After my refreshment course, finally I learned to balance myself and slowly cycle on my own wif anfer behind me watching on me. keke. Den we cycled all the way to bedok jetty den to safra resorts. Wow. Super long journey. Along the way, we saw the sandcastle built near the sea. We also saw people fishing at the bedok jetty. It was quite windy wif the land breeze blowing against us. But the sun was really scorching hot. We were all sunburnt. All became red indians. haha. So funny. So we took abt 4 hrs plus to cycle from ecp to safra resorts n back to ecp again. So tiring. My upper n lower parts of my body really feel the muscle ache...
But I must say I really enjoyed a lot. Must also thank anfer for guiding me n xiuhui n jinfeng for waiting for me. keke. Feel so ps. Ya. Hope we do hve another chance to cycle together:)