Wow. My tagboard gotta flooded by the 3 of u le ba. Diao lei. Ya. Must agree that it's happening active. Ke Lian de tagboard. So sad. Nvm la. At least I noe gt ppl want to read my blog. Feel so honoured loh. Haha.
Have been studying since 8june to 13june for my HR examination. Ya. Anw, now it's over le. Finally can really enjoy the holidays liao. Wow. Hurray! It's really very tough studying for the examination. All my Brain cells r fully utilised to memorise on long and tedious looking HR notes. Sian... Must thank my frens for helping me so much loh. Ya. The notes everything and also the moral support. Ya... N now dun need to study liao. Hopefully my HR module can help me a lot ba... Dunno wat I'll get ba. Jus hope wun do so badly ba cos really tried my best le. Hardwork!!! Mugging so hard... I'm nt smart so hve to use my hardwork to cover up for that. keke. Hope it will pay off soon. Sigh~ Go go jia you!!!