<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Friday, June 22, 2007


    Saw my tagboard so active again. Tis is really diao loh. Ya. I'm quite lazy to blog la. So sian ma. Nth much happened to me ma. So gt nth to write ba. haha. Anw, today is my last day at work. I's also my last time touching n using tis computer to blog le ba. Sad~~~ No la... Jus feel sad tt I didnt earn much tis mth ba. Tot of working till next fri. Den sigh... Tink it's fate ba. Lao ban said wanna schedule us to work cos they have a tight budget. Diao... Not enought money to give us. So tt's y cannot hire us too many days. Only worked for 2 days nia... Sigh...

    Less days to work = Less money = Less money for shopping = Less clothes to wear n accessories to wear = Not pretty liao...

    Sob~ Haha... Ok la. I tink too much le. It doesnt matter whether the person looks good or pretty ba. I tink the most impt thing is that the person has a kind heart n tis will make her the beauty of the world. hehe. Tt's wat I feel ba. Beauty is also in the eyes of the beholder. So it's quite subjective de. hehe. So cannot comment much too...

    Anw, I only worked till today. Feel so weird ba. So fast last day of work le. Time really flies. Jus a blink of my eyes holidays will soon be over ba. Den soon I'll graduate too le ba. Diao... keke.

    These few days having a lot of mixed feelings. Abt school, work n relationships wif frens... Dunno really who to confide my feelings to. Ya. I hope I can handle my emotions well. keke. I was vexed abt school cos I'm planning my timetable next semester already. Den my core modules seems to clashed wif the elective module I wan to take so it's rather tedious to plan the timetable ba. Somemore I wanna take some modules wif my bestie. So quite scare cannot get it. Tis is bcos my faculty is the last to register for modules. Diao... Hope I can get my ideal timetable ba. *Crossing fingers* haha. Feeling sian abt work cos of the shift la. But now left wif another 45mins more so ya. It's gotta be over liao. Yeah! keke. Relationships wif my frens I shall not elaborate any further cos it's nth much. Probably bcos I'm tinking so much liao. Haha...

    Yeah!!! I shall go go jia you be! It's holidays for me liao. Hurray... Shall make full use of it b4 next semester comes. Haha. Cheers to holiday time:)

    Lena blogged.. @4:41 PM