Yest another outing wif my sisters n brother. It's a shopping trip... It was also a hot weather yest. I still went out despite being so seriously sunburnt. I wanted to shop for clothes before the GST hike next wk. Haha. No la. Jus wanna go look ard for nice clothes n also meet out wif ling n min.
We met at 2 but min was late again. haha. Ya. But I din wait for long la. Cos so long neva meet up wif my bestie liao. Though she's late, it's still worth the wait. haha. After tis holidays, I will hve less time seeing my bestie liao. So sad... Will miss her a lot. Ya. Anw, after meeting her. We went to shop ard bugis junction b4 ling actually meet us. We were really like aunties gossipping n having high tea. But we r nt so class, we replaced our coffees n teas wif plain water n icecream. So funny... Really enjoyed talking wif them. They had lots of insightful thoughts n I learnt a lot from them. keke.
After our gossip session, we went to bugis street to shop. I guess min really had lots of shopping luck yest. She bought 2 blouses at a very cheap price. So impressed. But me nt much luck. Only bought one bottom. N it's quite ex but i like the design. keke. Den finally after walking for so long distances, we got to seat down at the food court at bugis junction. Wow. So tiring. Din noe it would be so tired to shop. Ya. At tt pt in time, hk joined us. We settled down n talk cock a lot before heading towards the steamboat restaurant for dinner. keke.
The restaurant was very old but there's aircon at the 2nd storey. It's so dirty wif spider webs at the corner of the room. Even the plate also hve ants. It's so sucks!We had no choice but to sit there cos other tables were not tt spacious n good. keke. Ya. We ordered tom yam soup n chicken soup. I loved the tom yam soup the most. It was really nice. haha. Had so much fun putting those raw food into the soup n having it boil. keke. So interesting. Ya. Ling was so cute. She was stirring the soup and imitating the wicked witch in the Snow White & the 7 dwarfs. So funny... Jus as we were having fun. Hk's phone rang. It's my mother... Diao rite? How come my mother called hk. Sigh... She broke a news to us which left me in anxiety. She told hk tt I lost my hp which I din even notice. I went searching my bag nervously. But couldnt find my hp... I was told tt my hp was dropped at the bugis food court. Oh my god. I dun even noe tt I dropped. Luckily the cleaner was honest enough to pass the hp to the supervisor n I was informed abt it ba. So me n hk rushed down to collect my hp. Must really thank kor kor always help me a lot. haha.
After we reached the food court, we quickly get find the supervisor. Super diao lei. We approached a dish washer and he asked for his supervisor... His supervisor is in charge of washing utensils de. Haha. Ya. But we gt directions from him on where to find the supervisor in charge of the whole food court. We were waiting n waiting. Ya. But no choice ba. At least they found my hp. Feel so glad ba. They were quite smart cos they asked me to call my own no to verify... It's really a scary n full of excitement day... haha.
Anw, morale of the story: Safeguard ur whole stuff. Cannot so blur liao... Wahaha.