Wow. Long time neva blog again. I tink I lag too much le. Ya. I was looking at my tagboard and found tt it's really flooded by the 3 of them. Haha. That's really power lei. Guess I too long neva write le. Tt's y they r anxious tt they always came to check my blog n shui bian tag on my tagboard. Haha.
Today I din go to work. Cos I was not being too well. I had terrible sore throat and was feeling very weak. All these are caused by my busy schedule that made me so tired. Cos last friday went out wif my colleagues to sing ktv at party world. Wow. I'm really power ba. Was so tired liao still can sing ktv wor. That day really din spend money on transportations but spend it on KTV wor. Morning my father fetched me to work. After work, my lao ban drove us to orchard side. Den at nite after ktv, Susan sent us home. Tt's really great. keke. Anw, the main thing is that friday nite, I reached home late at ard 1230 ba. Den next morning, I woke up super early at ard 8 plus. Cos we were going to do volunteer at YMCA. Went to wrap dumplings. I'm super lousy ba. I tink hor I'm really horrible in cooking. Next time cannot be housewife liao. But nvm, I'll be a career woman. Wahaha. Changing times... After the volunteer at YMCA, Michelle went home as she was feeling sick. Ya. Wanted to let her calculate tarot cards for me n my frens. But she's too sick le so she went home to rest. So left me n my NTU frens. Went to buy father's day gift at cineleisure and also went to kbox again to sing songs. We sang from 2 to 7pm loh. The weather was so cooling tt day. Tt's y we din get high tt day. keke. Ya. Cos of the singing session and also tt weather it really caused me to be sick ba. keke. No choice. But I must admit saturday was another enjoyable outing wif my NTU frens. It seems really long since the 4 of us had spent time talking face to face wif each other. Cos normally we will hve others joining our big family ba. But tt day it's jus the 4 of us. Foursome!!! I sure enjoying talking to them n I had learned a lot from them. Thanks a lot, my frens! Haha. Then, Sunday also went out to celebrate father's day. Ate at Spring Court at Chinatown area. It was super expensive but the food were really nice. Had shark fins, Fresh prawns, Crispy Chicken, Pan fried Noodles, Scallops wif vegetables n also Chestnut dessert. We also ate some dim sum. So in the end, the bill came out to be $200 over. keke. After that, went shopping with my mum n reached home at ard 4pm. keke. See my schdedule were real packed rite? Making me fall sick so easily.
Today is also the release of my specialisation results. Woke up at ard 10 plus to check. Ya. Got into Human Resource Consulting. Kind of expected that outcome ba. But was waiting for miracle to happen n it din. Felt a bit disappointed but I guessed I jus hve to accept tis fact ba. In life, we really cant choose certain things. Instead of thinking n feeling sad abt unhappy stuff, y nt make the best out of wat we hve. Keke. So I'll go go jia you de. Thanks, my frens for consoling me. keke. Really glad to hve u guys!
I must also take tis opportunity to say some words to my bestie. Had known her since last year when I first stepped into NTU... keke. "Bestie, Thanks for always be there for me when I need u. It's been an interesting journey of friendship wif u. Without u, I guess there wun be any meaning in HSSS as wat u hve said. Thanks for bringing so much joy to me too. Sorry for making fun of u. keke. But it's really fun lei. Hope u wun take it to heart cos it meant to be a joke. haha. Thanks for encouraging me when I'm feeling down. Really feel so glad tt I met u. I'll definitely miss u a lot de. I'm really touched after reading ur blog. Almost drop to tears wor. Haha. Thanks for delicating one special entry for me! keke. Though we may not be in the same class next semester, we can always meet up n hve fun de. keke. So look fwd to tt k... Miss ya! Go go jia you, bestie!"
Friendship really need time to maintain. And I wanna cherish all the friendships tt I have wif my friends. My secondary school frens, JC frens n University frens... Though sometimes we may not contact, u r still in my heart... Take care my frens! Hope to catch up wif u guys soon!