<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Sunday, July 1, 2007


    Yest, I went out super early. We were out for another singing session. It was a last minute outing cos ling's sister jus finished her exam so wanna sing kbox... So I organised this outing especially for them. Ya. It's also bcos nth to do also so wanna go out ba. Tis time round min din join us cos she was working. So sad... Hk even said no duet partner to sing duet songs le. keke. So jus the 5 of us - ling, shuzhen, hk, anfer n me... Haha. Had an enjoyable singing session wif them.

    After kboxing at cineleisure, we walked a long distance to paradiz for a game of pool. Cos "someone" said tt the pool table at cuppage wasnt tt good so we hve to walk so long distance to paradiz centre. The weather was so hot some more la. Diao. So when we reached paradiz, we really indulge in the cooling sensation. Super shuang!!! Had a 2 hrs of pool for jus $13 plus... So cheap. Even kbox was cheap too... So weird. Shld really save up liao if not I really got no money to shop le. Spent a lot of money tis holidays. Scary... $$$

    We went to Manhattan fish market for dinner. Hk din join us cos he met his frens. keke. So left the 4 of us. Wow. Plaza Singapura was so crowded wif ppl. Tink is due to the GST hike. So ppl r buying stuff b4 the increase. Some more, it's weekend. Even restaurants were crowded so we had to queue up for food. Waited for some time b4 we gt our seats. I guess there's only 2 outlets for Manhattan Fishmarket in Singapore. I preferred the Clarke Quay one cos can look at scenery... Haha. We ba zhang the seats for super long loh. keke. Was talking so much cock loh. Ke lian de anfer gt shoot by ling n zhen... haha. Even keep quiet also can shoot de. So ke lian... Wahaha. But I really enjoyed a lot yesterday. Hopefully we can hve more fun in our last outing:)

    Lena blogged.. @9:58 PM