<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Sunday, July 15, 2007


    Yest nite i went out to meet Mic, anfer, hk n ling to go pub to chill out. Diao loh. I'm supposed to meet them at 730 cos i'm eating my dinner at home so they met earlier. I told anfer abt it loh. So due to traffic jam, I was like 20 mins late loh. Sigh... I tot they reached liao but in the end, they were all late. They were still eating their dinner some claypot rice at outram park there. My god. So no choice. I hve to wait for them. I went to central shopping centre to shop for abt 1/2 hrs b4 they reached. So lonely... But half an hr very fast over de. So ya. When they reached, we jus went to look up for a pub to chill up. But hor, cos yest was fri so there's a lot of ppl. Some more we dunno which pub to go in. In the end, ling suggest gg to the pub opposite fullerton hotel. So we walked from clarke quay all the way to city hall area. Super far... The weather was also very hot... When we reached there, we took some pic wif the merlion but hor aiyo... The person took for us neva shoot us wif the merlion. Diao loh. Ok la. It was quite breezy as it was near the sea la. Nice lei. Ya. We also very suan lei. The pub closed down loh. Aiyo. Walked so far neva open. So hk n anfer suggest gg to the one at Millenia Walk there. The pub is called Paulander... Heard of it? keke... Gt ppl sing for us loh. I tink one of the singers is the Singapore idol contestant. Ya. They sang really nice lei. Ya. We ordered 2 cocktail for 3 of us. Den anfer n hk shared a big jug like 1 litre of drink tt taste like beer. Diao loh. I drank quite a fair bit la. Den Mic started to help us to calculate tarot cards for all of us. Wow. It's was a bit noisy at the pub so we hve to listen attentively to her predictions. She was quite accurate in predicting for ling. Had so much fun listening to her predictions... At ard 12 plus we went off. We all shared a cab tog to go home. But ling quite ke lian cos she ownself take cab... Ya. Tink she spent a fair bit la. I reached home at 1 n bathe le jiu slp liao. keke. Tis morning having hangover loh. Diao... Drink so little still hangover... haha:)

    Lena blogged.. @10:59 PM