Friday, November 30, 2007
Today is the last paper for this semester. But sad to say the qns that were set were really beyond what I expect and I really regretted for spending so much time studying on one of the textbooks. Because the qns set were mostly similar and were targeting the same stuff. I did the wrong decision in deciding what to study. Quite sad after the exam. I should be feeling happy cos i can finally enjoy the holidays but i jus cant help but worried about the results that I will get. I jus hope that it wun pull my GPA down again. *Praying hard*
After my last paper, I went for lunch only wif my fren. Feel so sian. Dunno y i gt this sian feeling. Like nth to be happy about after my examinations. Super sian diao. As I had promised my bro to go for swimming today, I decided not to keep my promise due to the weather conditions. However, my bro was not at home as he went to his fren's hse again... as usual. Decided to stay at home and rest cos was rather demoralised after everything. Having headache too... So decided to ps my frens for dinner. So sorry guys.
Den my stupid bro came home and decided to pick a quarrel wif me. He was frustrated and upset that i broke my promise. Was super tired la n he did this to me. Stupid brother!!! Super hate him!!! Sigh... Anw, in the end, I got no choice but to bring him swimming. Swam for about 45 minutes vigourously wor. Dun play play... Haha. After swimming was super tired ba... Hands and legs muscles all aching. Pain... Nvm la. At least I gt to exercise finally. keke.
Looking fwd to the kbox session this wkend. keke. Long time neva see my frens le. haha. Long time neva sing already. Yeah!
Waiting and waiting for u to play wif me!
Lena blogged.. @9:43 PM