Saturday, December 8, 2007
These few days really quite sian ba. Nothing to do. But definitely this is better than studying for examinations. I rather slack den study. Haha. Erm. Went out from thurs to sat. So tiring. But the weird thing is tt I feel tired physically but not mentally. Had sleepless nites... I was really thinking a lot. I noe I shouldnt but my mind jus keep wondering and wondering. Sigh... 15 months? Is it too long? Dunno... Recently, I feel that my relationship has stabilised. No more honeymoon period. I wonder if I'm thinking a lot again. But I jus dun hve much to talk to u... Will my prophecy come true? I dunno. Jus wait and see ba. Maybe I'm really thinking too much le. Nvm... Going to watch show le. Was watching hana kimi... But my frens told me the ending not very nice. Erm. And I dun feel like watching le ba. See how ba... Let nature takes its course!
Lena blogged.. @10:50 PM