<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Sunday, December 9, 2007


    It's been raining for the past few days. Made me feel so sleepy... Sigh. Raining makes my mood worse especially when I'm not feeling very happy... "Emotionally" I had been doing house work for this week because my mum asked me to help her to clear up the hse. Every year during this period of time, I'll be like Maria... keke. Quite sian la. It's like an obligation to me. My sister dun stay with me so she wun get to share my burden and my stupid brother only noes how to play... So no choice. I have to help my mum. Nvm la. At least I still got to enjoy my holidays:) Yeah!

    Last friday, I went to cut my hair. And decided to make some changes to myself. keke. I highlighted my hair. But sad to say it's not very obvious and my frens all said it's not obvious or outstanding enough. Aiyo. So really regretted for highlighting my hair and wasting my mum's money. Should have asked the lady to make it more obvious but nvm la cos I noe next time what to do le. keke.

    This holidays wil be busy for me. Cos I had to help my mum do hsework and also work. Wow. I had decided to work. It's working at the bookfair at Suntec... haha. Thanks ling for offering this job to me n xf... So mafan u loh. Sorry! Anw, will have to work for 10 days from 11 to 9. Luckily it's near my hse. If not, I tink I probably will reject cos it's work till 9pm... keke. I tink I'm really quite picky about jobs. Cannot too far or too long hours. Decided to work bcos ling and her sister working and also xf is working too... Have no reasons to reject wif the attractive salary and wif my frens and dear accompany me. haha:)

    Lena blogged.. @9:10 PM