<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Thursday, December 13, 2007


    Today woke up super early despite not sleeping well the previous nite. All bcos of a dog... Sigh... Let me introduce this dog. I have not seen this dog b4 but I noe if u wan to woke up in the morning at ard 8 50 or wat. The dog can do the job of rooster cos it will bark at ard 850 every morning and it's super loud. So this made me woke up. It's 10 mins b4 9am for me to wake up. Jus 10 mins pls... Sad. Couldnt slp anymore so I have to woke up. I tot I would be late for the briefing as I'm meeting ling and her sis at 1030 so decided to take a train instead of a bus. But when I reached the station, shuchen msg me to tell me tt she and her sis will be late. Had I know, I can take a bus and sleep on the bus... Haha. But nvm la. I was early by 10 mins so went to walk walk ard and also to the ladies... keke.

    Ling and her sis were not very late la. So by the time I went down to the station again, they jus reached so we waited for ling's fren who introduced us to the job, to bring us to the park view square for the briefing. Saw another 2 SRJC schoolmates. Reach the place at 11. Wow. The sculptures were so colonial... keke. My dear will sure like it! It's like some kind of hotel... Cool! After arriving, we waited b4 we handed the employment form and given the briefing.

    The terms of this employment were rather strict. The working hours were 10am to 10pm and we need to wear red polo tshirts with jeans or denim skirts and we will be given a xmas hat. Diao... But the worse thing is that we have to get 50 lucky draw forms filled every hour and so at the end of the day we will have 500 lucky draw forms. This is the minimum quota. But if we exceeded the quota, we will get a pay raise on tt day. But this is still crazy la. Dunno how I'm gg to survive for the next 10 days... My god... I think I will seriously be deprived of sleep... Nvm la. For money... I need money!!! So will work hard ba. And I really hope I can learn sth out of it ba. Jiayou!

    After tt, we went for lunch and buy polo tshirts. At ard, 1.39pm hk called telling me tt he din manage to help me secure my ideal timetable. Quite sad ba. I only get 1 out of 3 of what i wanted. My heart sank... But thank you hk for helping me to register. Will wait till add drop period to try to change one of the classes ba cos i dun wan a 5 day wk... Jiayou jiayou!

    Lena blogged.. @9:37 PM