<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Monday, April 21, 2008


    Sigh... It's been a long day in school. So many things jus happened in jus one day. I still couldnt get over those things. I guess I jus need time to wash away all my memories. Time heal all wounds. I hope it does the same to me.

    My mind is jus filled with my D+ project report grade, Accounting II paper and Malay paper. Sigh.. Why do I have such a complicated mind? Stay happy and dont brood over things, rite? I also hope tt I can be tt simple but it's easier said than done. Life still goes on... But the effect of this project report may jus leave a mark in my honours degree. It's such a great impact la!!!

    Although people always say that results are not everything in life, life still revolve around grades and education level. U can live ur life to the fullest without caring abt grades but in the end, people hired u and judge u academically and appearance. Tt's how cruel life is...

    Have been trying my best to prove to ppl that I can do it. "I'm not as stupid as u all think. I'm capable. I'm better than u all." I jus wan to be perfect!

    Enough of my nonsense. Shall stop here. I will till continue to jiayou de. Hopefully one day my hard work pays off.

    For all who are still in exam mood, neva give up!!! Work smartly k! Jiayou jiayou!

    Lena blogged.. @11:14 PM