Wednesday, April 23, 2008
So tired. I jus finished 2 chapters today. So slow rite? But the chapters were so long and so many things to memorise! Sian... 10 more days to my last paper. It seems that I have ample time to study but I'm still scared cos all the chapters are so long and scary... Hopefully that I can memorise everything by fri! Tired... Waiting for next fri to come... Its still so far away. Exams stress!
Went to my dear's house yest. Heard from him that one of my HR cohort fren felt that the Accounting paper was easy. He was the first person to say that. All my frens hate that paper. Heard from dear that he got a C for his project. It's nt a good grade but it's definitely better than mine ba. D+!!! Still waiting for my tutor to get back to us. I'm jus wondering whether he saw our report or not. *praying hard* I hope he can really review the grade for us. But I guess I should dun dwell too much abt it since its really hard to change tt project report grade.
Jiayou for my last paper:) Good luck to my ntu frens who r finishing their exams and my nus frens who r starting their exams soon!
Lena blogged.. @9:07 PM