I'm now in the office slacking bcos my PA mate and I have nth much to do. Was so bored. i noe it's nt very nice to slack bcos we r doing our PA. But there's nth to do over here. my training executive was sick so she went home early. But she left us some stuff to do.
Yest was pretty ok as it was my first day at work. My feet hurts and my wound is always in prickling pain. Sucks! Was very excited abt my first day at work so I woke up early to do my make up and do the necessary stuff. Even reached the control station 20 min earlier to meet my PA mate. Had a brief introduction by the training executive shortly after we reached. She's very small build and looks really young. Guess wat. She's 27 already. haha. Went to walk ard the hotel after being assigned and brief abt our job scope. The hotel was so big and spacious. But i must say it is also very complicated and one may get lost if he or she walks ard the hotel w/o any guidance. Still cant rmb the places tt i've gone but nvm. I will learn them in my next 7 weeks in Meritus Mandarin. Had free lunch at the hotel. So happy. Can save money le:) After lunch, my PA mate n I were pretty sleepy but managed to do some work. keke. We helped to bind training materials and do some mundane tasks. So funny. Feel so useless nt knowing how to use the binding machine. Din really do a great job. Anw, it's jus a mundane work. Really hope it wun be my job scope for the next few weeks. Back to slacking:x