<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Saturday, August 16, 2008


    I'm sick!!! So er xin! Everytime when sch starts, I will fall sick cos i couldnt adapt to sch life yet. Sucks!!! Today supposed to go to a Yann's 21st bday party at her hse. But I din go as I was sick. Yanni is my school mate and also my ex- Meritus mandarin colleague. So ps din turn up for her 21st.

    Anw, these few days I am super upset wif my Meritus Mandarin colleagues. They do things so last minute. Mess up my plans. Actually i kept asking them if they wanna share present so tt we can get a good present at a reasonable price for yanni. But they jus kept telling me 'let u know again'. Even 2 days b4 yanni's bday, i still haven got her a present. Den when i bought the present, i even msg them out of good will, if they wanna share. but my fren's reply is 'i'm busy. go ask huan wei'. my god. I feel tt they hve so much time at work to talk abt things. y nt jus cfm wif me den i can make a decision. Sucks la!!! I dun like last min stuff!!! i hate it!!! Den finally i bought a present, i was super relieved cos i dun need to care abt them liao. But den they come n ask me if they can share. Diao. Is like no sincerity ba! Today i'm sick, so i passed the present to my fren, haven even collected the money. Still nt sure who's sharing. My god!!! I dunno la. Still fuming...

    nvm la. I'm sick. Shld calm down. Shouldnt let this kind of things get over my head. Relax!

    Sch is getting busier liao. got so much work to do. Less time to relax and play!!! Jiayou!

    Lena blogged.. @11:29 PM