<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Saturday, August 2, 2008


    This holidays is coming to an end. Tmr is my last day to enjoy le. So sad. Next sem is coming. I'm graduating very soon. Left 2 semester. So fast... Cant imagine myself having a boring lifestyle when i start work. Everyday will be 8 to 6, loads of work and OT OT OT. Shit!!! So fast.

    There's nth much happening during tis holidays. Attachment at Meritus Mandarin, Meeting up wif frens n bf, Wisdom teeth surgery and extraction and slacking at home. Nth much to enjoy... Really look fwd to the next holiday where i can go overseas. Hoping and praying hard tt everything goes well.

    Was talking to my mum today abt my wisdom teeth. Decided to go for my right side wisdom teeth extraction and surgery next year. That's so scary. Pain and anxiety... No choice but to remove it as it will eventually give me a lot of problem in the future. so better to extract it early...

    I realized that i had no hobby. Diao. Everybody shld hve a hobby but i dun hve. Last time i liked to talk to frens on the phone and updating each other abt our lives. But as time goes by, i realized i seldom do tt. I'm kinda of missing tt as i'm drifting away from my jc n sec sch frens. That's very sad thing... Erm. Coming back to the topic abt hobby. What do i really like to do? i dunno lei. sigh... maybe gg out wif frens n talking cock? I must find sth tt i enjoy so tt i dun always disturb n bother ppl when i'm bored? My mind is wondering and thinking...

    Reflecting is one way of improving myself

    Lena blogged.. @10:50 PM