<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Saturday, September 6, 2008


    I realised tt it has been quite long since i blogged. But i'm super busy plus stressed with sch work. I had wanted to blog abt my birthday celebration but no time... Sob Sob. Not sure if I can narrate well as I had STM and tt I'm nt in a good state of mind to blog. Decided to add in some pics... Enjoy :)

    My first bday celebration is wif my ite clique at clarity cafe on the 22/08/08. Despite many hiccups, the celebration was a success. I was tricked again. My god. 2nd time on my bday. Nevertheless, I would still like to thanks u guys and gals for coming. Hope the food did not disappoint u!



    In the midst of my bday celebration, I attended ling's bday chalet celebration. Wow. It was an enjoyable stay at the chalet. Din catch my slp till 5 plus. Was playing mahjong wor. It's my first time playing mahjong and not wahjong. haha. I won 4 rounds but only yi tai each. But i still hve fun talking cock and playing wif them. Thanks ling for inviting us! We enjoyed ourselves!

    On the actual day celebration, I went to school for lecture and had a small mini bday celebration wif my NTU HRC classmates. They were so nice. Singing a bday song for me outside the threate during the lecture break. Din expected tt but i do appreciate their effort. Did my projects after the lecture. Sian... No choice. So much deadlines to meet. After project meetings, I went home to get myself prepared to meet dear. He came to pick me up. First time wor. Cos he wanted me to feel special on tis special day. We had a nice and romantic dinner at the Al Frasco at Manhattan Fish Market b4 proceeding to boat quay for my bday surprises. Indeed tt was a great surprise. My dear baked a cake for me! Wow. It's the first time he cook something for me and baking a cake is really a challenging task. I was rather surprised... It was a special day for me. Thanks dear!


    That's the cake... Chocolate cake!

    But unfortunately, my bday happiness did not last for long... My mum threw away the cake made by xf... That really upset me. Cried for like 2 days and had a cold war wif my mum. Sian diao. Was pretty angry wif her. It's over. Shall not talk abt it.

    The last bday celebration was wif my NTU clique of frens. Haha. Wif Min, Ling, Bayue, Simon, Wilson and Diana. I felt really bad as I had wanted to ps them. I was feeling very upset after my mum threw my cake away. Sorry for all the trouble caused. Thanks for celebrating the bday wif me! I like the presents a lot!!! Thank you... The sunflowers r really beautiful!



    Through these celebrations wif my frens, I realised tt frens r impt parts of our life. They enriched our lives. I'm glad I have found my group of frens where I really belong! Appreciate u all. Thanks gals and guys...

    Lena blogged.. @5:29 PM