Saturday, September 20, 2008
This semester has been really a busy one for me. Felt that all the assignments and project deadline just come all at the same time. Cant breathe liao!!! I dunno if i'm so busy last semester or not as I always cant rmb how busy i was last semester and always thought tt tis semester is more busy than last. Is it my illusion. haha. Nvm. Finally, the recess wk is here to relax? NO!!! Is here to torture me. Cos I gt more work to do.
1) AB311 Cesim Simulation Game
2) AB311 Cesim Oral Presentation Discussion
3) BL245 Journals (2) + Preparation table
4) CS117 Project Writeup
5) BH325 Major Project
6) BH325 Major Project Interview (SPC + ExxonMobil)
7) BH325 Case Analysis
8) BH325 Session 8 Article powerpoint slides
9) FYP company sourcing
10) Study for BL245 Written test
11) Study for CS117 pop quiz
There's more to go. Given 7 days to complete so many tasks. This is crazy... Nvm. Will hang in there. Less complain and get more work done!
For the past one month, I kept jio-ing my frens to go for the work and travel US for next year summer. I am super enthu abt it. Finally i gt to jio a few frens gg for the talk. But the speakers were really super not enthu. Made us waste time gg down. N the worse thing is tt there's no need to wear formal! Siao... Made me come all the way to sch yet it's a worse of time. Besides tt, the employer list was horrible. There wasnt much good ones to entice me to go. In the end, all my frens paiseh me. There goes my US trip umnmaterialised... So sad! It's my last yr liao. Yet there's nth to look fwd to. Sian... Shall look fwd to my grad trip to taiwan. Hopefully it will materialized.
The economic condition is on its downturn. Oh my god. I'm graduating next yr... It didnt seem to favour the graduating class next yr. Lehman brothers, Merill Lynch, AIG, Barclays... All the familiar investment banks... Guess all my frens who r in BNF will suffer a lot due to the unforeseem economic conditions. Hope we can all find a good job b4 graduation! Jiayou!
Nth much happen during this sem. Just tt i'm nt very happy working wif my grp members. Felt tt one of the member is quite dominating and i dun really like the way she lead us to the discussion. She seems to be a bit self-centered. I dunno... maybe we r jus different. Hopefully everything will be over soon!
Lena blogged.. @7:23 PM