<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Sunday, October 19, 2008


    Very tired after doing my major report stuff... I realised i hve 3 more weeks b4 my final exams start. Shag... Although it's only 2 papers, i haven gt the time to really study. Especially my first paper is actually my core which I have little confidence of doing well. Totally hve no motivation to study cos I still hve 2 more projects to complete by tis wk n next wk n 3 more presentations till the end of the semester plus one more report to do. I can seriously say tis semester is really the toughest of all due to the projects and many deadlines to meet. Haven gt time to touch my fyp. We did not collect any data from any companies... Quite sucky... Sigh... All the companies jus kept rejecting us. Nvm. Hopefully everything will be over soon! I'm tired...

    Looking fwd to holidays:) I wanna play... My mind is saturated liao! No choice! Jiayou:) Hang in there Lena! keke.

    Lena blogged.. @11:09 PM