Wednesday, October 1, 2008
The recess wk was just over and I din enjoy at all!!! I was super busy with my work. It was just the start of the second half of this semester but i already feel burned out... Tired and busy. My projects, quizzes and assignments are piling up. My goodness. I have been consistent in my work but the amount of workload just wun decrease. I am seriously looking fwd to the holidays and xmas!
Yest I went to Exxonmobil with my grpmates to interview the HR manager. Last thurs, we also went to SPC to interview them too. It is definitely an eye opener to me. I got to understand how companies really work. I really hope that i can be part of the family of Exxonmobil and SPC. The people there are really helpful. Besides, I tink the working environment at Harborfront area is good. Especially in the morning, the air is fresh and it's super cooling cos they are located near the sea. I'm really looking fwd to working in big organisations. Hopefully my resume and degree will land me somewhere good... Jiayou jiayou.
After the interview session, my grpmates and I went to change. Den we realised we had not taken any photos. haha. So we took a lot of photos wif our formal attire. haha. Tt's so fun...
Dun wanna tink so much. I jus hve to hang in there and everything will be over! Jiayou! Jiayou to all my frens who are also struggling hard:) Dun give up ok... The holidays are here to come in a few wks time. Yeah!
Lena blogged.. @12:41 PM