I'm tired... Seriously tired after doing so many projects. There are so many projects gg on at once. I feel so burned up... The thought of more project discussions make me feel so sian diao... I'm seriously tired. I dun mind doing projects wif the ppl i'm comfortable wif. But I jus hate to be criticised when i din get things rite? It's a grp project so we shld help each other and nt be blamed... It's ok. Today's presentation was ok. I dunno if we really did well. I was so nervous cos it's 20% of my final grade. It is non-examinable. I realised all the module tt i took very heavy... The 2 core modules r cfm very heavy de. Very project based and presentation based. But the 2 elective i took din make me any much better. One of it which i had s/u took up a lot of my time every wk for preparing and a lot of assigments and journals to write... My god. The other elective consists of 40% project... Can die man!!! I need to take a break... The recess wk merely exhaust me only. I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel... Exhaustion, tiredness and desperateness:( Need some motivation to move on... How to carry on? Tired...