<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Sunday, November 23, 2008


    Yesterday night I had a bad dream. Super scary... Yesterday I was doing some hsework at home and watching the Hong Kong drama serial 家好月圓 with my mum. The show was super fantansic. It's super touching and I cried many times. Din expect myself crying so much. If anyone of u gt a chance, must watch the show. Cos the story is very meaningful and I love 林峰. He is so cool!

    Anw, I tot I wld be able to slp well at night as I was up for the whole day hence I'm actually quite tired at night. But I din manage to slp well. Had a bad dream at nite. My dream is actually quite short and really unexpected. Shall not elaborate abt it. I cant really rmb how I had awoken from the dream. But i had learnt some stuff from it. The moral of my dream is that one need to be contented with what they have. People always expect a lot of things in life that they feel that they are not happy wif their current state. Hence, they will not in status quo but continuously searching for better future. In the process of searching, we always neglect the feelings of our loved ones and hurt them. This should not be the case. No matter what we shld not be selfish and self-centered. Therefore, from this dream, I learnt to treasure my loved ones.

    Haha. Sounds very serious rite? It's nt tt I dun treasure my loved ones now but it actually reinforce this thought into my brain. I shld always treat my loved ones well. Ok... Shall not dwell too much into this dream. This coming wk I gt no activities. Quite bored at home. Cos everybody is still having their exams. So nobody can go out wif me to play. Nvm. I shall stay at home and slack. Perhaps do my fyp and clean up my hse ba... New year coming soon too.

    Good luck for all who is studying hard for their examinations!

    Lena blogged.. @9:27 PM