Wednesday, November 26, 2008
These few days I'm at home. Feeling quite bored. I was just pondering about some stuff during these days. Every time after my exams, there are time when i'm just not feeling like myself. Maybe it's due to too much free time. But tt's not the case. I have got lots of things to do especially my final year project. My frens all chose to ignore my email. Sucks! Sms them no use. Email them also no use. Den when r we gg to start collecting data for our project? Diao. I know everybody is enjoying the holidays after exams but there are urgent things to be settled rite? It's really very irritating when people dun reply to ur sms or email and it is an urgent business. Nvm. Shall calm myself down...
I was pretty upset yest and today cos of an outing tis coming sat. It is actually quite a small thing which I have already make a decision on who to go out wif. But apparently it din turn up to be too well. From tis incident, i realised one thing or i shld say i had actually understand tis thing long time ago. It's jus tt tis incident reinforce this thing. Do we need "Different friends at different stages"?
My answer to tis is tt i agree tt at different stages of our life, we need different frens. It's not because i valued new frens but not old frens. But i feel tt frens come and go easily. At different stages, there are some frens who can understand our life better than other frens. So i wld feel better talking and relating to them my problems and experiences. And they can give me advice from their past experiences... Anw, I really hope my other frens will nt feel tt i dun value them cos i really still do. There are certain shared memories we have together that is not easily erasable. So i hope we can be like the past ba. Maybe not as close as before, but i hope we can still hve the kind of mo qi. Thank you for all who are willing to be my fren!
Shall stop here. Enjoy holidaysssssssss...
Lena blogged.. @11:29 PM