Thursday, November 20, 2008
Finally my exams finished yest. But tis semester I only took 2 papers compared to my frens and previous semesters where I will be taking approximately 4 papers. This is because I only take 4 modules this semester with 2 non-examinable. Yeah! I finished my examinations le! Time to enjoy? Not really... There is a lot of things to be done and settled. Like this morning, I jus sent my brother off. He is away for a 5 day 4 night trip to Hong Kong. So good rite? He can take an aeroplane at the age of 14. I'm 21 and I haven even took a plane before. Nvm. But it's quite er xin la. The moment I finished exams, he's flying to HK. N my frens r still having their examinations. So nobody can play wif me... :(
Anw, I gt to do fyp and a lot of other stuff this holiday. I'm also getting very excited abt Xmas. I always like the season cos it give me the a cosy feeling wif my loved oves. haha. Waiting for my frens and xf to finish their exams so tt there's someone to play wif me. haha.
Jiayou to all my frens who are still struggling hard their papers! Everything will be over soon! Dun stressed!
Lena blogged.. @3:38 PM