<body> -Welcome to Simple Doraemon's World-
...she's Beautiful

Lena Chan.
Virgo.
Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable for the things I said...

...Beauty wiShes

Find my FROG prince..
Be Tai Tai!
Lead an interesting and exciting life..!

...ExhibitioN


  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009

  • ...BEAUTITALK




     

    Saturday, January 10, 2009


    I heard this song when i was accompanying xf to a watch show to get a replacement of his strip. It's an oldies. But i really love it a lot. I guess tis song brings back a lot of fond memories? haha. Enjoy the song!


    Dying Inside To Hold You - Timmy Thomas

    Lena blogged.. @8:43 PM